- Work with Technology staff and existing pilot plant organization to continue development of robust, scalable pilot unit processes to support high volume manufacturing for electronic and other advanced technology applications.
- Work collaboratively with Analytical staff to establish quantitative measurement of product quality and manufacturing control. Working knowledge of SPC, and structured quality control methods and their application for robust process development.
- Create detailed technology packages describing key unit processes and equipment that will be used for both internal work and transferring manufacturing processes to technology licensees. Work directly with counterparts in licensee organizations to support implementation into their manufacturing.
- Work collaboratively with the Safety organization to insure proper evaluation and documentation of in house technical operations as well as process information provided to third party licensees.
- 10 + years of industrial experience.
- Chemical Processing development for high purity materials, especially for the electronics industry. Experience in filtration, centrifugation, column chromatographic techniques, and other purification methods for dispersion of nanoparticles desirable
- Education: Chemical Engineering BE, ME, PhD depending on level of experience; broad experience in chemical plant unit processes, especially for handling colloidal suspensions; strong background in Process Hazard Review and documentation; accountability for execution of safety protocols and implementation of policy, e.g. PHA’s, training, record keeping
ALL APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
We offer an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes stock options, and medical and dental insurance. To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only, please. EOE/AA M/F/D/V