- Work closely with the technical staff in our R&D group in a fast-paced environment to provide high purity, low defect carbon nanotube thin film precursor solutions for internal and external high-end electronic applications.
- Work with carbon nanotubes, acids, bases, and other chemicals in a lab environment. All lab time will be spent in a clean room.
- Run chemical processes with minimal supervision, under the direction of senior R&D staff scientists, to help move forward the Company’s core technical agendas.
- Set-up/build, run, trouble shoot, clean, and maintain equipment.
- Record, analyze, and document data. Work requires attention to detail and exacting record keeping in both lab notebook and electronic formats.
- Aid in the generation and technical/safety review of detailed standard operating procedures.
- Work as part of team and communicate results and updates to senior technical staff on a regular basis.
- 5+ years of industrial chemical processing, preferably in electronic grade materials. Prior experience with carbon nanotubes or other nanoscale materials or colloidal formulation processing are plusses.
- Experience with wet-chemical processing wherein maintaining high purity is critical.
- Experience with clean room protocols for controlling particle generation and other forms of micro contamination is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with setting-up, running, and maintaining chemical process equipment such as micro-filtration systems, fluid pumping systems, and ultra-centrifugation is highly desirable.
- Candidates for this position should be able to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and respond to tight deadlines.
- Candidate must have experience with:
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point. Office 365 is a plus.
- Corrosive environments and operating reactors with hazardous materials.
- Operating lab equipment such as pH meters, spectrophotometer, and 4-point probe etc.
- Work time flexibility, may involve periods of 2nd shift, occasional 3rd shift and weekend shifts as required by production demands.
- Education: Associate degree in Chemical Engineering or Engineering Technology or equivalent science also acceptable.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
We offer an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes stock options, and medical and dental insurance. To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Principals only, please. EOE/AA M/F/D/V